Following aspect have been considered by the Sairam Healthcare Chritable Trust, sunil Nagar, Nanded (MS) in conducting diagnostic health camps for the people In the area and organization in the long run progress to establish regular / mobile medical health care services.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRUST
child rights programs:
Conducted awareness programs for general population on the issues of children.
Conducted awareness programs for hoteliers, small shop owners on the issues of children.
Conducted orientation program to the police and school teachers on children rights.
Identified children in working conditions admitted them into the bridge schools operated by the education department of government.
Environment protection programs:
Women are trained on environment issues, their role in protecting the environment.
Schools children were trained on environment issues and formed school level environment clubs .promotion of the kitchen garden concept in the rural area
Watershed Management program:
Formation of small and marginal farmers groups
Conducting training to CBO’s, NGO’s on micro watershed programs
Capacity building of CBO’s, SHG’s on micro planning, formation of user groups, gender issues wiuth respect to water
Capacity building on soil conversation, water conservation, vegetation development, opportunistic employments.
2] Health CARE ,
- To identify and work with the impoverished, weaker and vulnerable sections of the society to find solutions to the challenges threatening their lives with the ultimate aim of establishing an aware, responsible and developed society based upon equality, fraternity and social justice, ensuring sustainable and holistic development with emphasis on human rights, and a culture of social service through creating synergy and building strategic partnership with the Government, NGO’s(Non Government Organizations), SHG’s (Self Help Groups), CBO’s (community based organizations) and various national and international organizations by planning appropriate downstream and upstream interventions.
- To fight against corruption and make people aware about their legal and consumer and Human rights.
- To collaborate with corporate houses to fulfill their social responsibilities.
- Policy formulation and implementation:
- To work with the Government and other NGO’s at the policy formulation level.
- To affirmatively coordinate with the State Government in implementation of developmental schemes
- Children Disabled women youth
Areas of work:
- Educational Promotional initiatives among children and under privileged.
- Nutrition and Health promotion activities among women and children in rural areas.
- Skill development and livelihood programs
- Sustainable Agricultural development programs.
- Research activities of Health and Education in all the areas.
Strategy of the organization:
Facilitate the community participation in assessing their situation from social economic and political perspectives; develop appropriate strategies, which ensure community participation in capacity building, liaison with useful institutions and networking with likeminded organizations.
Major Activities of the Organization :
ANNUAL REPPORT 2014-15
Empowerment Women Programs:
- Collectivized women into 10self help Groups on the self-respect, equal opportunities and economic vulnerability
- Promoted leadership among the women by various capacity building programs
- Organizing the women into pressure groups by networking all the village level self-help groups at District level as Community Based Organizations and facilitating the CBO’s towards the emerging social economical and political issues
- Organizing seminars, workshops for women for improved alliances to collectivize women on the issues of discrimination, equal opportunities, and human rights.
- Organized women into self-help groups initiated Micro-finance programs for Women.
- Established finance and technical resources linkages with self help groups
- Promoted the concept of mutual help and trust among the stakeholders for collective economic growth of the community members on cooperative principles
- Conducted skills development programs for women and established women entrepreneurship for poor and vulnerable women
- Identified animal rearing as one of the important income generation programs and promoted goat rearing, milking animals and lamb rearing among women.
Community health programs
- Implemented reproductive Child Health Program in 30Villages for improved health and nutrition status of women in reproductive age group, and infants and children under 12 years old.
- Awareness camps were conducted for improved personal hygiene and environment sanitation
- water concepts
- Traditional Birth Attendants are capacitated on Reproductive Child Health issues and promoted safe delivery practices
- Promoted 100% immunization and worked in collaboration with government health service systems
- Awareness camps and capacity building programs were conducted on strategies in controlling Infant mortality and maternal mortality
- Various medical camps were organized for poor and elder people
- Awareness programs on HIV/AIDS has conducted separately for youth, women and men.
- Empowerment of differently able persons:
- Organized 200differently able person into self help groups in (Town Name) NANDED district.
- Community based Rehabilitation programs initiated for differently able persons.
- Conducted medical camps for the community members
- Working for the livelihoods, education and human rights issues of differently able persons
- Promotion of self-confidence and self-reliance through social, medical, vocational, education and economical inputs
- Child Right Programs
- Conducted awareness programs for hoteliers, small shop owners on the issues of children
- Conducted orientation programs to the police and school teachers on children rights
- Identified children in working conditions admitted them into the bridge schools operated by the education department of Government
- Watershed management program:
- Formation of small and marginal farmers groups
- Conducting trainings to CBO’s, NGO’s, on micro watershed programs
- Capacity building of CBO’s SHG’s on micro planning, formation of user groups, gender issues with respect to water
- Capacity building on soil Conservation, water Conservation, Vegetation
- development, opportunistic employments
Conducted awareness programs for general population on the issues of children Women were trained on environment issues, their role in protecting the environment School children were trained on environmental issues and formed school level environment clubs
Promotion of kitchen garden concepts in the rural area